Welcome to the Digital Techniques RMA (Return Management Authorisation) Page.
A fee of $60 ex GST is chargeable for any equipment where there is No Fault Found (NFF)
Please use the following steps to arrange equipment return:
- Complete and submit the online form below.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page.
- Digital Techniques will then process your submission, generate an RMA number & email you a completed document.
- Please return the equipment to Digital Techniques, together with a printed copy of the RMA document.
- To check the status of your RMA please email email@example.com with your RMA number.
Please fill in all details including what the fault or issue is and what has been done to verify this. Please make sure that the MAC address for IP handsets is included and/or serial number for cards and appliances. Please make sure enough details are available so we can assist with fixing the issue and complete this process as a matter of priority.
We will respond shortly.
Digital Techniques RMA Team.