snom EHS Advanced
In addition to the corded snom headsets, wireless headsets are very popular in professional business environments like, for example, call centers.
The wireless headset adapter snom EHS Advanced for controling wireless headsets is the bridge between professional VoIP telephony and professional wireless headsets.
The snom EHS Advanced has an electronic hook switch that conforms to vendor-specific norms as well as to the DHSG standard, making it possible to accept calls on the headset itself.
When the phone receives an incoming call, the original ringing tone is signalled in the headset, and the call can be answered and terminated on the headset.
The snom EHS Advanced has been developed specifically for snom phones: the snom 300 ( MAC addresses 00041328XXXX and higher), the snom 320, 360, 370, 720, 760, 820, 821, and 870.
Whether you are using the adapter in large or small enterprises or in call centers - the newly won freedom of movement will pay off immediately.
- Complete freedom of movement
- Signaling of ringtone
- Call acceptance on headset
- Call termination on headset
- Perfect integration of firmware
- vendor specific EHS protocols
- DHSG Standard
- No additional power supply required
- Easy to connect
The following headsets support the electronic hook switch and are recommended by snom
- Jabra PRO 9400 (9460-25-707-101 , 9460-29-707-101 , 9470-26-904-101)
- Jabra GO 6400 (6470-15-207-501)
- Jabra GN9330 (9337-508-xxx)
- Jabra GN9350 (9356-607-xxx)
- Jabra GN9120 (9120-28-xx , 9120-30-xx , 9120-48-xx, 9129-808-111, 9129-808-101)
- GN Ellipse (8837-90-xx)
- Savi W710, P/N 83545-12
- Savi W720, P/N 83544-12
- Savi W730, P/N 83543-12
- Savi W740, P/N 83542-12
- CS530, P/N 86305-02
- CS540, P/N 84693-02
- CS510, P/N 84691-02
- CS520, P/N 84692-02
- Bundle MDA200+Voyager pro UC, P/N 87457-01
|snom 300||snom 320||snom 360||snom 370||snom 720/760||snom 8xx|